Tuesday, June 17, 2008

N.T. Wright on the Colbert Report June 19

So I'm flying to London the night of my anniversary (by myself, unfortunately), and as if that's not bad enough, I just found out that same night is when N.T. Wright will be a guest on the Colbert Report.

Let's see, so not only will it be the ninth full year since the best decision I've made in my life (nine years with my favorite person), I also won't be able to see my favorite theologian and one of my favorite comedians together on TV.

On the plus side, I hear British Air isn't yet charging $15 to check a bag. That's gotta count for something.

(And yes, this means I am more excited about fake news than I am about real news.)

2 comments:

Deanna said...

So, should we DVR it for you??

lauriemcfarland said...

Thanks, honey. I love you too. I'll watch the show tonight.